- BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL ON TIME. Our time with your children is limited, and therefore precious. Late arrivals are disruptive to the class and are disrespectful to the teachers. Our teachers begin each class with a warm-up and set the agenda for the day. Repeated absences from Greek School may result in the student not being promoted to the next grade level.
- SCHOOL DISCIPLINE. It is the expectation of all teachers, parents and students that the classroom be a safe environment for learning. Students are not allowed to fight, misbehave, show disrespect toward the teachers or other students in class, during dance lessons or in the waiting area. Students who engage in such conduct will receive a verbal warning, and their parents will be notified verbally and in writing. After the first notification, the Director and the teacher will meet with parents to discuss the situation and take proper action.
- PICK UP YOUR CHILDREN AT DISMISSAL TIME. Please be on time to pick up your children as our teachers have back-to-back classes. If you cannot be there at dismissal time, you will have to come inside and check with your child’s teacher before leaving with your child.
- MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD COMPLETES THE HOMEWORK. Homework is an important tool in reinforcing the lesson. Studies show that students who review their work from school do far better than those who do not. If you do not understand the homework assignment, please email or call the teacher. Homework assignments are posted on the Lessons tab weekly.
- COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER. It is important to be involved with your child’s progress. If you have concerns, please let the teacher know. We want to make learning Greek as a second language enjoyable for all children.
- SNOW DAYS/SCHOOL CLOSINGS. If we cancel Greek School classes and dance due to inclement weather, we will notify you by email and post it on the website.
- SUPPORT THE SCHOOL ACTIVITIES. We welcome parental involvement in our Greek School program during the special Greek School celebrations. If you would like to help out with our events, please see your child’s teacher. We know we can always count on our parents to stay involved.
Please click the following buttons to download the required Registration forms
If you have any further questions about the admission procedure please dont hesitate to
GREEK SCHOOL CLASS SCHEDULE 2020-2021
Greek School classes are every Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, depending on your child’s grade. Wednesday classes start on 9/30/2020 and Thursday classes start on 10/1/2020.
Grades 1 & 2: Thursday 4:00-5:30
Grades 3 & 4: Thursday 5:45-7:15
Grades 5 & 6: Wednesday 4:00-5:30
There will be no dance classes until further notice.